Tuesday, June 7, 2011

G.I. JOE 2: COBRA STRIKES


  • G.I. JOE 2, GETS ROCKED!!!

G.I Joe 2 now entitled G.I Joe: Cobra Strikes has finally got some good news, for this spin-off sequel film.

      Marvin F. " RoadBlock" Hinton             Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson 

Variety and Deadline both report that Dwayne ‘The Rock” Johnson is poised to join the Jon Chu-directed follow up film, to G.I. Joe: Rise of the Cobra.

The Rock will take on the role of Roadblock, with the only other casting news being that Channing Tatum and Ray Park will reprise their roles as Duke & Snake Eyes, respectively.

Johnson’s character is known as a heavy machine gunner, by the name of Marvin F. Hinton, codenamed Roadblock. He is best known for wielding his light green Browning .50 caliber machine gun and for being a gourmet chef.

No comments:

Post a Comment