Wednesday, December 14, 2011

BLACK WIDOW (Possibilities)

    Scar-Jo as Black Widow on Set of Avengers
  • BLACK WIDOW

While promoting her new film, We Bought A Zoo, Scarlett Johansson answered some questions about her role as Black Widow, in future and if she might return in Iron Man 3.

 Feige has said in interviews before that there is a possibility that she or/and Jeremy Renner (Hawkeye) might be getting their own films. Not to mention the fact that Marvel still have two slots to fill for May and June 2014.

"I love playing the Widow. I think she's got a very interesting past, a lot of storylines to explore, and certainly Kevin (Feige) loves that character," she said when asked about a possible spin-off.  "I think that Marvel has a very personal relationship with their fans, and I think if the fans want it, and the audience wants it, nothing's impossible. I would love to explore that option as well. Like I said, I love the character and it would be nice to see something nice and gritty."

When asked about Iron Man 3 this is what she had to say;
"I've heard nothing. You know how it goes. Sometimes two days before, it's like 'And here's your next mission.' I have no idea."

So if Natasha doesn't appear in Iron Man 3, maybe that bodes well for the possibility of a movie about her past and/or her past relationship with Hawkeye before joining S.H.I.E.L.D.?

No comments:

Post a Comment