Wednesday, May 22, 2013

CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER (Toby Speaks)


  • CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER

Actor Toby Jones appeared as the Red Skull’s right hand man, Arnim Zola, in Captain America: The First Avenger. Although we got to see him as the '40s incarnation of Zola where he was a scientist, fans were a little disappointed that we never got to see him as we know him. Now we know that he will be appearing in Captain America: The Winter Soldier, and fans are eager to see Toby as Zola in his true robotic form.
 
Toby Jones as Arnim Zola
Jones spoke with ComingSoon.net about his creepy new thriller Berberian Sound Studio, although he didn’t reveal how big his role in the movie would be he did tease a little:

"All I can say about it is that I was pleased to be brought back," he told us. "I thought I might be--because you'd know better than I do--but Zola finds a way to defeat time and you won't be disappointed with the way that's been treated in the film, that's what I would say."

Captain America: The Winter Soldier will be releasing in April 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment