Thursday, December 6, 2012

CATWOMAN (Hathaway wants this)


  • CATWOMAN

Anne Hathaway
Earlier this year we got to see Nolan’s version of the CatWoman character played eloquently by Anne Hathaway in The Dark Knight Rises. 

Anne as Selina Kyle
Hathaway was certainly very memorable as Catwoman and upon viewing the film, most fans would agree that they would have loved to see more of Catwoman. Now it seems that Hathaway is keen on reprising the role, here is what she had to say.

When talking to Hathaway about playing the role of Fantine in the upcoming Les Misérables, Access Hollywood asked if she would be interested in playing Catwoman again in a possible spin-off.

"No one's talked to me about it," she said, "I would love it. I actually, it's so embarrassing, I was at a press Q & A thing the other night for a screening of 'The Dark Knight,' and the moderator asked me, 'So what was it like to say goodbye to the character?' And I burst into tears, because I miss her. It just makes me cry. I miss her. I love Selena so much and I love her presence in my life and getting to… I'm crying again."

She added: "So assuming there was enough Kleenex in the world, I would love to do a spin-off."

So should Warner Bro’s push forward with a Catwoman film? Let us know and comment below!

1 comment: