Wednesday, July 13, 2011

THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN (Emma Stone Speaks)

  • THE AMAZING EASY A

Emma Stone has been recently been talking to SuperHeroHype about her role in the upcoming reboot film, The Amazing Spider-Man. The Easy A star couldn’t reveal to much about the film but did share about her experiences while making it.

Emma Stone
"I really liked it," Stone says of her first experience starring in a major superhero film. "I was drawn to that part because I really liked what happens between Gwen and Peter, and so I'm excited about that. That's pretty much what my involvement is, with Peter. I think that Andrew [Garfield] is incredible, and so that was really wonderful for me. Then I'm also excited – and this is weird, I guess, or I guess maybe it's not weird – but I think it's really interesting to be a part of something that so many people hold so close to their hearts, that so many people grew up with."

"To get to be involved in this world of passionate people, Comic-Con is one of my favorite places in the world," adds Stone. "I got to go for 'Zombieland' and it is just a full convention center of people who care so much. That is incredible –maybe just as an actor, passion is so exciting and all that emotion. I mean, it literally buzzes, being in those convention rooms with 5,000 people. It's buzzing! To be a part of something that has that kind of passion and that kind of enthusiasm behind it, it really is kind of a cool and exciting thing."

The movie hits theaters on July 3, 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment