Tuesday, October 30, 2012

MISSION IMPOSSIBLE 5 (Cruise Updates)


  • MISSION IMPOSSIBLE 5


Brad Bird's Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol, is hailed by many to be the best MI film in the series which spans four films, however its only a matter of time before we see the fifth MI film hit the big screen.

Tom Cruise recently took some time out of his busy schedule to talk a little about the Mission Impossible franchise and this is what he had to say:

“I started Mission: Impossible hoping I could make many of them. It’s a character that I can grow with. At that time it was the most expensive film in the history of Paramount Pictures, and the first film I was producing.

It’s been pretty exciting. I’ll make a bunch of those. I’ll make as many as people want to see... because they’re very challenging, and so much fun to make.”

He was then asked about any plot details or locations that we would see in the fifth film, to which Cruise responded by saying:

“We’re already working on different images. Talking conceptually. I love travelling around promoting different movies because I’m always looking at different places, and I always walk around to see the city. I look at architecture, subways… coming up with different sequences.”

No comments:

Post a Comment