Friday, March 1, 2013

X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST (Storm Update and JenLaw)


  • X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST

Halle Berry
Here is some more news from the film X-Men Days of Future Past, not that I’m complaining, but we getting a whole bunch of news for this film!

Today I’m brining you stories on Halle Berry and Jennifer Lawrence.

Halle Berry talked to Shadow and Act on Thursday and was asked if she'll be returning as Storm in Bryan Singer's X-Men: Days of Future Past.

According to the site, "she did confirm to me that she would be returning in the role. Most likely. Practically 90% sure. And she nodded a lot too. I can't say, and neither could she say that it's definitely a done deal, and that the contracts have all been signed, with all the "i"s dotted and the "t"s crossed.

They added that there "a few details that are still being negotiated which she couldn't get into. But since she did tell me that the film starts shooting in April, it's highly unlikely that talks are going to suddenly and horribly fall apart at this point, and the producers have to scramble to find a replacement at the very last minute."

Will update on this story.

Jennifer Lawrence as Mystique
Now onto The Hunger Games and Oscar Winning star Jennifer Lawrence, who had a lot of problems with the body paint used for turning her into Mystique on the set of X-Men: First Class, but it sounds like she won't have to go through that again for X-Men: Days of Future Past.

"I'm so excited because I'm going to wear a body suit," she told E!. "It will be from neck down so it will cut out time and the blisters." The body paint caused her to have skin irritations and a doctor even had to be called to the set.

She also said that she starts filming "May-ish. I haven't read the script yet. I haven't had 30 minutes. They literally gave me the script and I was like, 'I can't read this until Monday.'"

Co-starring Hugh Jackman, Ian McKellen, Patrick Stewart, James McAvoy, Michael Fassbender, Nicholas Hoult, Anna Paquin, Ellen Page, Shawn Ashmore and Peter Dinklage, the Bryan Singer-directed film will hit theaters on July 18, 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment