Monday, October 24, 2011

STAR TREK 2 (Spock Speaks)


  • STAR TREK 2

Mr. Spock will continue to explore his action hero side in J.J. Abrams' Star Trek 2.
Quinto as Spock

Speaking to The L.A. Times, actor Zachary Quinto teased that more action is planned for his character in the sequel's top secret plot.

"There's a big sequence for me that I have to prepare for in this movie physically so I'm training, working on getting in some serious shape, building my cardio endurance, preparing to run a lot," Quinto said.

Spock being one-fourth Perfect Weapon's Jeff Speakman is a sharp departure for the character, compared to the incarnation played by Leonard Nimoy. But Quinto points out that this "breaking of the mold" is justified.

"One of the climactic scenes for me in the first movie was when I go against that grain and lose my cool and beat up Kirk. So I think they're trying to change that up a little bit and not have him be just intellectual but also have another side."

No comments:

Post a Comment