Sunday, May 13, 2012

THE HOBBIT (Luke Evans Speaks)


  • THE HOBBIT: AN UNEXPECTED JOURNEY WITH LUKE EVANS

Luke Evans
Luke Evans is possibly best known in his roles in Immortals and The Three Musketeers, but he’s about to go stellar with The Lord Of The Rings’ prequels and Fast And Furious 6.

You can read the full interview in the latest issue of the TotalFilm magazine, but here’s a taster of what he said about appearing in Peter Jackson’s Middle-earth epic…

Are you tinkering around with the character of Bard the Bowman?

“There’s slightly more Bard in the movie than is in the novel. Everything in the book is definitely in the film but… [whispers] I’ll have my tongue cut out if I say anything else. Let’s put it this way – I shoot a lot of arrows…”

What’s it like, walking onto that set for the first time?

“I can’t really describe it. When I first arrived I went straight to Bilbo’s house. I saw it on the big screen when I was 21 and there I was, walking around it in costume – a very special moment. I’ll look back on that in 20 years and hopefully be as proud as I am now.”

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey opens on 14 December 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment