Wednesday, September 26, 2012

PARANORMAL ACTIVITY 4 (Teaser)


  • PARANORMAL ACTIVITY 4

Paranormal Activity 4 has released a new teaser trailer, giving fans of the long-running horror franchise their first opportunity to see some of the scares that lie in wait.

We no clear on the plot for this film, and watching this tease for the film, doesn’t really shed any light on the plot for the film, instead it shows us what we already know. It will be scary.

The film is thought to follow on from the events of the first three. As the tagline proclaims, “All the activity has led to this…”

Directed by Henry Joost and Ariel Schulman and co-starring Katie Featherston, Kathryn Newton and Matt Shively, Paranormal Activity 4 opens in the UK on 17 October 2012

1 comment:

  1. I am beyond excited for this new installment after all of these great teasers. The new point of view is an interesting choice and I am intrigued to see how she fits into the world of Paranormal Activity. I became a fan of these movies after a co-worker at DISH insisted that I watch the original. I was hesitant at first but rented it from Blockbuster @Home and instantly became a fan. These movies are so great because they prey on the fear of the unknown. I have since rented them various other times to prepare for the fourth movie. I love how easy it is to order the DVDs by mail, or exchange them in the store if I’m feeling impatient. I think that there is a lot of promise with this new format, especially with the character completely unaware of the story. I hope that she figures out the truth before it’s too late.

    ReplyDelete