Wednesday, May 2, 2012

FAST AND FURIOUS SIX (Carano Speaks)


  • FAST AND FURIOUS SIX GOES HAYWIRE

Gina Carano has received a lot of praise for Haywire, where she gave a good performance even though she lacked acting experience.

Gina Carano at the Premier of Haywire, she's Hot!!
Last week, we reported that Carano was in talks to join Fast and Furious 6, and she’s also set to star in the John Stockwell action flick In the Blood. Regarding Fast Six, Carano would reportedly play a member of agent Luke Hobbs’ (Dwayne Johnson) team. As for In the Blood, Carano will play a wife who hunts down the men who kidnapped and killed her husband.

In a recent interview with, Carano provided brief updates on where she’s at with both pictures.

Here’s what Carano had to say to Starpulse about Fast and Furious 6 and In the Blood:

We’re still in negotiations for [Fast and Furious 6], but that was a really good phone call to get.  I’m really excited to work and be a part of something so big.  My role would be kind of a small role, I don’t think it would be too big or anything, but it would still be a great experience to be a part of something like that.  And myself and my management and my agents we have these other projects that are our babies that we’re working on.  The one I was working on before I got the call for Fast 6 is called “In The Blood” and it’s a really kind of cool “Taken” movie but with a female lead – but doing Fast 6 can only help that.

Fast 6 is speeding towards a May 24, 2013 release date.

No comments:

Post a Comment