Sunday, January 29, 2012

FANTASTIC FOUR (In Development)

  •  FANTASTIC FOUR
Chronicle releases on 17 February 2012
Earlier this month, Variety reported that 20th Century Fox was eyeing Chronicle director Josh Trank to take on the Fantastic Four reboot. SuperHeroHype spoke to Trank earlier this week. Here is what he had to say about the speculation:
"I know as much as you guys know. I'm totally serious. I know as much as you," he said. "I saw that leak online and I was like, 'Um, okay, I'm trying to finish Chronicle right now.' This is weird. There's nothing to say, 'Chronicle' is exactly the kind of superhero movie that I wanted to make and, going forward, I want to have some original ideas and different things I'm working on."
So the studio could be interested in him, but they might not of gotten into contact with him as yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment