Sunday, January 22, 2012

THE EXPENDABLES 2 (Gets Restricted)


  • THE EXPENEDABLES 2 BE PG-13

Rather than following suit with the original film's R-rated rough-and-tumble mayhem, Simon West's upcoming sequel to The Expendables will be aiming for a PG-13 rating instead.

Why, SlashFilm provides the scoop. According to Chuck Norris, as per one of his conditions to signing on for the film, The Expendables 2 would be cleaning up its language for a more accessible rating.

Said the former Texas Ranger, "With The Expendables 2, you have a lot of hard language in there that means that means that young people won't be able to see it. I said, I don't do movies like that. I didn't do them in the past, I didn't do them on my TV series. I said, you have to cut out all the language, hardcore language or I can't do it. So they did, and Expendables is now a PG-13 film so kids can see it."

Mind you, this was just a rumor until Ain't It Cool News confirmed Norris's claims in a recent interview with producer-star Sylvester Stallone:

"The PG-13 rumor is true, but before your readers pass judgement, trust me when I say this film is LARGE in every way and delivers on every level. This movie touches on many emotions which we want to share with the broadest audience possible, BUT, fear not, this Barbeque of Grand scale Ass Bashing will not leave anyone hungry."

We sure this their will be a lot of action but this move might also be to bring in a younger audience and for parents to show there kids some of their favorite action stars when they were growing up,

That’s just what we think, let us know what’s your take on this whole thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment