Friday, January 13, 2012

WRATH OF THE TITANS (Sam Worthington Speaks)

  • WRATH OF THE TITANS

Perseus is kicking Titan ASS

Last month we got to see the trailer to Wrath Of The Titans, which already looks like something worthwhile.  Wrathc looks like it can be much, better than the unsatisfying Clash, and Star Sam Worthington is doing his bit to make sure its not as weak as the last one.


“I saw [the film] the other day and I love it," Worthington told Comingsoon.net. "I think it did exactly what I wanted. There were things about the first one that I felt that I, personally, could improve myself on and work a bit harder on.”

One of those things was presumably the depth of the human relationships on display; an aspect of the plot Worthington claims has been remedied for the sequel.

Sam Worthington ready for War
“Even though we've got big-ass monsters and it's set in a Greek mythological world and it's a fucking huge blockbuster,” he explains, “it's about a father and a son.”

And speaking of sequels, there’s another rather significant one hovering on Worthington’s radar in the shape of Avatar 2…

“I'm talking to Jim [Cameron] next week," reveals Worthington with regards to the prospective sequel. "I'm going to visit him and we're going to see what's going on.” Wrath Of The Titans opens in the UK on 30 March 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment