Wednesday, November 2, 2011

MAN OF STEEL (Interview With Superman)


  • MAN OF STEEL IS IMMORTAL


It's still more than a year and a half before Henry Cavill hits the big screen as Superman in Zack Snyder's Man of Steel, but anyone who wants a taste of the actor as a leading man can catch him next week in Tarsem Singh's Immortals. Cleveland's CBS-19 on-air talent Chris Van Vliet spoke with Cavill at this past weekend's junket for the 3D epic, getting in a question about the actor's costume in the 2013 film.

"I got to see it through various prototypes and stages of development," Cavill said. "...But still, the first time I had it all on with the cape, I deliberately didn't look in the mirror as it was going on. I wanted to have that sort of turnaround moment. Probably one of the best moments of my life, to turn around and realize that I'm Superman. There's no other feeling like it. That still hasn't gone, either. Still, when I'm in the trailer, I'm going, 'this is so cool!'"

Scheduled to hit theaters on June 14, 2013, the Warner Bros. action adventure also stars Amy Adams, Diane Lane, Kevin Costner, Michael Shannon, Antje Traue, Russell Crowe, Ayelet Zurer, Christopher Meloni, Harry Lennix and Laurence Fishburne.



No comments:

Post a Comment