Tuesday, November 29, 2011

MOVIE 43 (ShortFilms)


  • MOVIE 43

On the set of Takashi Shimizu's thriller 7500, ComingSoon.net/SuperHeroHype talked to Leslie Bibb about appearing in the ensemble film Movie 43, which will be comprised of short comedy segments.

Leslie Bibb will definitely be a Sexy WonderWoman

"The Farrelly brothers did this compilation of these shorts and there's a whole slew of us.  Hugh Jackman did one, Gerard Butler, Kate Winslet," she told us.  "Mine is me, Jason Sudeikis and Justin Long and Bobby Cannavale and John Hodgman is the Penguin. And Bobby Cannavale is a jacked up Superman who smokes and we all are these f**ked up superheroes. Like, I’m sleeping with Batman. He won’t call me back. I’m kind of crazy.  Kristen Bell is Supergirl and Uma Thurman is Lois Lane or something. And we’re all just dysfunctional superheroes, like superheroes who can’t get a date. We’re all at this speed dating."

Bibb, who is no stranger to the superhero genre having appeared in the "Iron Man" movies, revealed more about her role. "I’m Wonder Woman and I have on this amazing wig and the whole getup, which was pretty fantastic. And I’m crazier than bat sh*t. Like, she is really crazy, and so it was really fun because I know Jason [Batman] and he won’t call me back and I love him and he just doesn’t care about me. And so it proved to be a good time.  The Farrelly brothers directed one short and they were the main producers on it."

Directors for this Movie: Director: Elizabeth Banks, Steven Brill, Steve Carr, James Duffy, Griffin Dunne, Peter Farrelly, Patrik Forsberg, James Gunn, Bob Odenkirk, Brett Ratner

Stars who act in Shorts to make up this Movie: Emma Stone, Gerard Butler, Kristen Bell, Chloe Moretz, Josh Duhamel, Hugh Jackman, Johnny Knoxville, Elizabeth Banks, Naomi Watts, Kate Winslet, Christopher Mintz-Plasse, Richard Gere, Anna Faris, Justin Long, Liev Schreiber, Uma Thurman, Seann William Scott, Kieran Culkin, Leslie Bibb, Jimmy Bennett, Kate Bosworth, Patrick Warburton, Tony Shalhoub, Chris Pratt, Jason Sudeikis, Jack McBrayer, Aasif Mandvi, Bobby Cannavale 

No comments:

Post a Comment