Saturday, November 26, 2011

MIRROR MIRROR (Lily Collins Speaks)


  • LILY COLLINS IS THE FAIREST OF THEM ALL

Well by now, we all know that 2 Snow White films will be hitting our screens next year, but we what we have seen from these 2 films is that, they both very different from each other and have both drifted away from the traditional Snow White fairytale.

Lily Collins Beautiful
The Beautiful Lily Collins has voiced her opinion on the 2 versions of Snow White, here is what she had to say: “The images of our films are very, very different,” she told Access Hollywood.

“They’re both kind of untold stories, so you know they’re different in their own ways. Our Snow White starts off as the fairytale princess we all know and love,” she continued, “and then she progresses into a young woman and much more of a fighter. But it’s not an edgy version of the story or a darker version. It’s very much a comedic adventure and I think the other one is a little darker.”

However, both films could all have been very different had Collins got Kristen Stewart’s part when she auditioned for it.

“I did read the other Snow White script,” she revealed. “I auditioned for it, but I’ve been so excited for Kristen. I think that story is so different than ours and the girls are so different. She’s perfect for her version, and I’m really excited to be doing this one and I think they have totally different audiences.”

And whilst her Snow White might not be such a warrior as Stewart’s, she’s certainly no pushover either.

“This was insane training,” she said of her preparation for the film. “I’ve been fight training and fencing for about three months now. I was kickboxing, doing some stuff on wires... it’s been really intense. I’ve gotten a lot of bumps and bruises, but so far no bad injuries!”

Mirror Mirror is releases in March 2012.
Snow White and the Huntsman releases in June 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment